Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Learner Licence

In class we have licences. Their is teacher licence wich is the worst one. You always have to sit next to the teacher. Their is regulated learner licence. The teacher gets to pick where you sit. Their is independent learner licence. You get to sit anywhere in the class room. Their is mobile learner licence. You get to learn anywhere in the school. I am at independent learner licence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment