Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity, Trustworthy, Goal focused, Resilient, Active thinker, Motivational.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is integrity because I am 80% always positive .


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is resilient because I give up when I am in the pit and then I get the can't be bothered attitude.


Something NEW I have learnt about leadership is leaders don't have to be a good role model, they can do horrible things.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is multi structural because I gathered ideas.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learnt about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment